Chinese Actress Li Xiaolu Sex Tape Leaked

A sex tape was recently leaked online, showing a woman who is widely believed to be the well-known actress Li Xiaolu, who recently gave birth to her daughter.
Li finally came out and said, “There is nothing on my conscience.”
“I am used to this kind of rumors by now. It is troublesome but I think being a nice person is enough for me. That is also the way I teach my daughter,” Li said.
“I am not an ambitious person. I just want to become a good actor. As for the rest, that is not up to me, and what belongs to me will come to me eventually. I think I am very lucky and happy. I enjoy my family life,” Li added.
“I enjoy being an actor, and I get to experience roles and characters in all my plays,” Li is very passionate about her profession.
Due to the tape and the rumors, Li canceled her appearance at the premier for her new TV drama. However, her husband, Jia Nailiang, also an actor in the drama, showed up at the premier. He said his wife would stay at home for now.
“I am going to shoot a new TV drama, so I won’t have much time for my daughter then, so it is kind of like a holiday for me now. My daughter grows so quickly, and I don’t want to miss a day,” Li smiled.
“We don’t fight, and communication works better. My husband is very responsible, and I feel very safe being married to him,” Li cleared up rumors of the couple being unhappy at home.
Rumor Chinese Actress Li Xiaolu Sex Tape Leaked
Chinese Atress Li Xiaolu Rumor Sex Tape
Rumor Chinese Actress Li Xiaolu Sex Tape Leaked


Li Xiaolu (also known as Lulu and as Jacqueline Li) born 30 September 1982) is a Golden Horse award-winning Chinese actress, best known for her role in Joan Chen’s directing debut Xiu Xiu: The Sent Down Girl.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Copyright © 2013. Online class - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose | Published By Gooyaabi Templates